We invite you to join us this weekend for our Sunday morning service at 11 am. We’ve been meeting in person via small groups (Life Groups) since July, and are looking forward to worshipping and fellowshipping together starting Sunday, September 27th. Please know that your safety is our top priority and there are new protocols and guidelines in place for all those attending.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Social Distancing: While “loving out loud” is one of our core values, for the foreseeable future, we are exchanging hugs and handshakes for smiles, elbow bumps, and waves. We ask that you maintain a distance of six (6) feet between you and others at all times. Additionally, seating will be spaced as we worship.
- Entry Changes: We are asking everyone to prepare to [Enter] via the ropes and stanchions provided at the entrance. Also please note that outside doors will open 30 minutes before service begins (10:30 am).
- Face coverings: We are asking that masks/face coverings are worn at all times throughout the building.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing: We’ve implemented additional sanitization practices for everyone’s safety. Additionally, we will have hand sanitizer available at the entrance.
- Toddler’s ministry: Life Toddlers will be returning this fall.
- Not feeling well? We ask that if you have any symptoms, that you love others by choosing to stay home and worship with us online.
View more about our safety protocols here
NOT READY OR ABLE TO GATHER?
No worries. We understand the concerns some might have during this time. We are STILL here for you and we encourage you to join us via our live stream broadcast at 11 am HERE.